Start each morning off with kisses and WATER!
BREAKFAST (any of the following)
· Ezekiel 4:9 whole grain Cinnamon raisin bread, sliced fruit (apples, bananas, or
orange), organic almond milk, small cup of honey nut o’s or granola (Cascadian Farm
· Hot cereal (organic oatmeal) mixed with frozen blueberries & honey or
maple syrup, cinnamon, almond milk
· Fruit smoothie: organic almond milk base, add frozen strawberries, blueberries,
banana, agave nectar or honey, teaspoon of peanut butter, two spoonfuls of
cooked oats or quinoa, and flaxseed meal. Blend and serve in sippy cup with
· Homemade or frozen organic buckwheat or whole wheat pancakes or waffles. Drizzle with maple syrup and fresh or warmed up frozen fruit on the side. (serve with 1 cup of half organic apple juice and half water blend or almond milk)
LUNCH/DINNER (any of the following)
· Cooked sweet potatoes and spinach or greens (seasoned with salt/pepper).
Drizzle potatoes with honey or maple syrup for added flavor. Add a spoonful of
beans or lentils on the side. Applesauce, fresh fruit, or a couple cookies for
· Cooked beans and brown rice. Add spinach or greens on the side. Applesauce,
fresh fruit, or a couple of cookies for dessert.
· Peanut butter and jelly sandwich on whole wheat bread, served with juice/water
blend and same dessert options as above
· Lentil or minestrone soup with whole grain bread or crackers and side of cooked
· Green smoothie: organic apple or orange juice base, add frozen or fresh spinach,
kale or other dark greens, carrots, oranges, ginger. Blend and serve in sippy cup
· If not hungry or for a quick meal, hot cereal or a smoothie is always a good option
SNACKS (can be served at any time of day)
· Handful of honey nut o’s or other granola (Cascadian Farm Organic).
· Small handful of bite size cookies (homemade or store bought vegan)
· Veggie sticks
· Trail mix (supervise her when she’s eating nuts)
· Fruit (cut up apple, oranges, bananas, grapefruit or any other fresh/organic